If you have a kid then I bet that you’ve seen them obsessing, walking around and building things on some pixelated world that you probably have no idea about. This pixelated phenomenon is called Minecraft and my eldest son requested for this theme for his 10th birthday party! This game inspires him to be a gamer or to be an architect – a notch more realistic than his previous claim of wanting to be a professional YouTuber. So, even though I have 0 knowledge about this phenomenon, I happily obliged! After some intense googling – I decided on something new and exciting! A fun and equally-educational, theme-fitting CODING PARTY! Get inspired by this party theme that will surely capture the imagination of your kids! And dear parents, this is a low-cost DIY-party that you can easily replicate.
What’s GR8 about this party?
- Hands up… the CODING Class by Terry of CodingKidsHK
Big kudos to him for being able to handle kids of different ages, with different coding exposure and unstable wifi connection!
- The Diamond Sword self-assembled cupcake cake! Cheaper than a traditional cake but just as nice and yummy made by C-Cakes DB!
- The Minecraft Items inspired dessert spread
- The pixelated photo of the celebrant on the party banner
- The treasure chest table “cloth”
- The adorable geek outfit
- Daddy’s delish home-cooked meals
- And best of all . . . parents having time to bond and sing their hearts out while the kids are attending the coding class next door *.*
Don’t miss the Vendor Credits at the bottom of this post!
And finally, this theme extends to the celebrant’s DIY Halloween costume!
Thank you for celebrating with him! You made him truly happy!