Adrenaline-rush for this featured party today! Yes, as it’s not everyday that a party invite can say “Caution: take motion-sickness medicine”! Imagine this . . . 6-year olds running and tumbling around in ZORB BALLS channeling their inner Yokai Whisperer! I’m no video gamer but this party screams Japanese Manga fun. Amazing effort, Mommy Jenny for this action-filled party!
What’s GR8 about this party?
- The venue! Located in some industrial building in Tsuen Wan, it may be a bit far out but it’s definitely worth the travel.
- 3 words . . . ZORB BALL SOCCER
- 100% guaranteed that even your child who doesn’t like the idea of being literally upside-down will surely have fun . . .
there’s pool soccer and bouncy castle for them
- The burst of colors of the dessert spread
- Super adorable cake complete with Yokai-Watch character toppers
- The low caged-ceiling complements the vibrant balloon display
- Simple candy favours that surely fueled the kids much-needed energy
Don’t miss the Vendor Credits at the bottom of this post!
Venue: The Cage || Catering: GF Express || Cake and Dessert Table: Sweet Factory by Gina Cakes || Lollipops, Confetti, Favour Tags: Swoon Soirees || Balloons and other decors: DIY by Mommy ||