Hi #gr8crashers, following my post re: my daughter’s Baby Moana Party last December, I am happy to announce that instead of contributing to HK’s questionable landfill, I am giving them all away to lucky winners! Hope someone out there will extend the use of my DIYs and make the number of Sham Shui Po trips even more worthwhile. These are mostly my DIYS so not easy to just bin them. Save money, save time, save the environment and save my feelings!
The decors and props will be perfect for a Moana, Hawaiian or a Beach party or even a Boho, Enchanted or Garden-themed event.
In return, all I ask is for you to give me and my blog some love.
Easy steps to win:
1. “Like” or “follow” us: www.facebook.com/gr8gatherings OR www.instagram.com/gr8gatherings
2. “Like” the giveaway post
3. Type “name of the item you are interested in” on FB or IG’s comments section so I can track the entries
The WINNERS for EACH ITEM will be randomly selected on Friday, 2 Feb 2018. Hurry up, as we’re moving house next weekend and everywhere’s a mess. Make sure to share this with your friends too!
* Open to HK residents only
Here’s what you will get:
- Flowered Hula Hoop Prop – can be used as photo frame pop or table decor as below
- Number 3 with Flowers
- Hawaiian Flowers Leis
- Flower Crowns
- Burlap Fabric and Mat
- Funky Shades
- Paper Bag for Favors
- Pink and Red paper lanters
- Native Round Mats
- Moana coconut toys
- Be like MOana signage
- Optional: Surfboard Letter Banner if your name starts with the letters G, A, R
Looking forward to hearing from all of you!