Pack your basket with this enchanting Little Red Riding Hood party for my only daughter, Gara.
Guilty confession – her birthday was sandwiched in between Q4 busyness at work, lots of event planning and me and hubby’s December wedding. To say that I am distracted and swamped is an understatement. Well, all moms are multi-taskers so me thinks that we still managed to pull off a cute party for our unica hija.
What’s GR8 about this party?
- One of my favorite HK venue sets the tone for the outdoor, fun, relax vibe of the party
- The cute welcome banner that introduced not just the birthday girl but the story of Red Riding Hood
- The simple red-themed dessert table that matched the venue’s wooden wall
- Delectable home-made cake
- Lovely heart-designed favor bag
- Fun-filled games that surely made the kids run, sweat and have fun
– being chased by Uncle Wolf
– chasing bubbles on a perfect sunny winter afternoon
– and many more . . .
Don’t miss the Vendor Credits at the bottom of this post!
Venue: Pier 7 Cafe & Bar || Venue Styling and Desserts: Party Gypsy
Cake: Rhea’s Kitchen || Cupcakes: Twelve Cupcakes